Taiwan Updates, Pictures, and more.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

the sound of settling

I think things for me are finally settling in here. After I couldn't sleep the other day, I got up and was given a sense of direction to what I'm supposed to do here. Even though my role in the church isn't exactly specified as of yet, I do know that a big part is just spending time with the youth here. Starting with their worship team. I can only hope that growth and maturity will be a result, as I, as well as others sense a big need for discipleship here. I need to get out of my shell and be unafraid to speak truth and hopefully some of my life and God's love will rub off as we follow Christ's example.
I wasn't able to sleep again last night, I kept waking up every few hours, always feeling awake but not really. It's not a real fun place to be when you're trying to sleep. But anyway, I'm still on the job hunt. I will probably keep looking today, calling different places. I also started to read another book last night, "The Screwtape Letters" by C.S. Lewis. I needed something lighter to read while reading "The Divine Conspiracy". I recommend both. Read them and maybe we can talk about them. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home