Taiwan Updates, Pictures, and more.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

new pictures, new page, new news

Well, still couldn't sleep yesterday, but gotta keep praying.

Anyway, I put up some new picture and a new picture page it's on Flickr It's a way better page, more bandwidth, more upload space, etc, etc, not to mention it looks a lot better. I'm going to hopefully try to take a lot more pictures.

Also, I just found out today that my support money is going to be coming to me soon which is GREAT news, because I haven't gotten it yet since I arrived. And on top of that I received support beyond my expectations. This is a HUGE blessing because realistically, I probably won't be able to find a job until after Chinese New Year (End of January). I want to just say THANK YOU for all of you that have prayed for me and supported me financially. It has really been an encouragement to my life and my time here.

Tomorrow morning, some of the foreign missionaries and I are going to play some Christmas carols at a local school and also on Friday, I was invited along to play a few songs and perform a drama at a high school that a worker at the church teaches at. There will be about 2500 students in attendance! So please pray that the real message of Christmas will be received by those students.

In addition to all that, I will actually have an opportunity to go to England in the beginning of January for a few weeks to visit a good friend and his family who moved out there for his continued education. This will be a great little break before Chinese New Year where a lot of things will start moving faster afterthat (job, Youth Camp in Feb., English Club, Banner youth, preparing for the Bilingual Summer Camp and other ministries going on in the church). Exciting times coming up. I'll keep this site updated as best as I can. It's time for bed...hopefully.

Merry Christmas

Wes

DSC02633 copy.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home