Taiwan Updates, Pictures, and more.

Friday, March 03, 2006

spiritual formation

I know after my last post, some people are probably wondering what spiritual formation is (many people in Taiwan have asked me as well). Since it is very hard to explain in a few sentences, here is a link to a couple of articles by Dallas Willard, a guy who has written a lot of works about it. Spiritual Formation 1 and Spiritual Formation 2
They are kind of long, so I hope you have a little bit of time to read.
Note: I know that when an idea is given a term or phrase to describe it, we kind of compartmentalize it, so when you read this, try to see it not as just a section of our lives, rather see it as something we all do, whether good or bad.
Another Note: "Ophra"=Oprah
p.s. I still want to video chat with ya'll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home