Taiwan Updates, Pictures, and more.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

coffee bean...etc.

I'm at Coffee Bean and tea leaf in this little shopping center. I walked around a lot earlier. I went to this huge electronics store the guy at the restaurant told me about. It was like best buy x 20. A building of shops of electronics, sound, etc. And there were two buildings of them. Found my power adapter for a buck. Then I went to Bugis center, a large street vendor shopping area. Very cheap bootleg stuff, but a lot of shops weren't open yet, because I think they open at night. I'm sweating like crazy over here. I want to go on this night safari thing they have. I think it's at the zoo. But should be fun. Also, I heard Orchard Street is cool too. And a huge mega church called City Harvest Church is here too. Kevin and I will probably go there Sunday. Banner Church gets a lot of their ministry inspiration from that church. Well gotta run, gotta meet Kevin at the hostel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home