Taiwan Updates, Pictures, and more.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

taoinsingapore

Hey everyone!
Right now I'm in the lobby of Sleepy Sam's Bed & Breakfast hostel on their computer, still can't get my wireless to work, but will keep trying. I arrived last night safe and sound. I slept pretty well on their bunk bed. The weather is hot and humid (about 88-93F). It feels like it does in Taiwan in the summer. Singapore seems like a safe and clean place. I talked to a local at a restaurant I ate at yesterday and he said that it's because of Singapore's strict laws. I agree, on the MRT subway, the fine for littering was like $1000SPD=$6-700USD. I'm even a afraid to jaywalk like I would in Taiwan all the time. haha. It's a different feeling. In Taiwan, no one respects the traffic laws, or most laws. Anyway, I'm really excited to visit different places and experience Singaporean culture. Kevin should be arriving in 3 hours or so. I need to eat my breakfast and go find a power adapter. I'll try to have some pictures up today, though I forgot my camera usb cable, hopefully Kevin brought his.
W

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home