Taiwan Updates, Pictures, and more.

Friday, May 26, 2006

stomach problems

please pray for me as I have been having very bad stomach cramps and pains. I got food poisoning two days ago, and for the past few days I have not been able to sleep because of my stomach pain. I finally went to the doctor this morning and he told me that my intestine was infected, he even did an ultrasound on my stomach, which was pretty cool. But anyway, I was supposed be a part of a boating team, rowing a boat for the Dragon Boat Festival this weekend and on Wednesday, but I don't think my body will recover by tomorrow. I hope that I can get some much needed sleep as well as feel some relief in my abdominal area. good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, hope you'll get better!

11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home