Taiwan Updates, Pictures, and more.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Family in Town

This past week, my mom and little brother Derek came to Taiwan to visit me. We stayed in Taipei for a few days and then they stayed in Taichung with me for the rest of the trip. We had a great time and walked a lot.

In Taipei, we visited Taipei 101, Shilin Night Market, a large flower market, and The National Palace Museum. It rained the for most of our time in Taipei, but we made the most of it.
DSC03597.JPGDSC03653.JPGDSC03676.JPGDSC03636.JPG

In Taichung, we went to the Taichung Science Museum and ate dinner with a few friends from Banner Church.
DSC03680.JPGDSC03702.JPGDSC03728.JPG

This past weekend, I went to a Singles camp for the church. I had a really good time meeting new people, because sometimes at church it is hard to meet and really get to hang out with people for an extended period of time. I'm thankful I was able to go, not to mention that the hotel was probably the nicest I've ever been to; you have your very own jacuzzi/spa in your bathroom!
DSC03731.JPGDSC03732.JPG
God has been good.
Wes
DSC03607.JPG

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awh, DERREK! How awesome that you got to hang out w/ your little bro and your mom. I can just see you getting him so much boba the pearls were just coming out of his nose. Miss you, Wesley.
You and yours are in my prayers.

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home