Taiwan Updates, Pictures, and more.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

nearing the end...

I have about one more month left here in beautiful Taiwan. Things are kind of winding down, but at the same time picking up in a different gear. I ended my time teaching at Natural Way English School. It was a great but challenging month with the kids. I will definitely miss them and my co-workers and I appreciate the opportunity to be a positive influence to the kids.
DSC04245.JPGDSC04231.JPGDSC04228.JPG
This past week, my roommate Kevin went back home to California and my other roommate Josh moved out to a bigger house. But a new couple has moved in from California who are missionaries here for at least two years. They are just starting to get settled and it's been great getting to know them.
Next week the Rock Harbor team is finally arriving for the summer camp coming up in 2 weeks. It's going to a busy but exciting time. Can't wait to see what happens in the coming weeks. Also, I have to go on my final visa run this week. I will most likely go to Bali Island. Pray for safe travel as Americans aren't looked too highly of there.
This will be a pretty crazy month, but I will go home in the beginning of August (1st or 2nd) depending on availability. See ya'll soon.
Wes
1281028521.jpg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wesley, are you back from Bali yet? Drop me a line, let me know how you are doing.

Love you!
Aunt D.

9:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home