Taiwan Updates, Pictures, and more.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

the last one

I can't believe I only have 3 more days in Taiwan! In some ways it hasn't hit me yet, it feels like I'm going on another visa run to the US and then coming back. So I guess it looks like this will be my last blog entry from Taiwan...At least for now.
The past few weeks have been great with the Rock Harbor team here and hanging out with them and planning the camp with the Banner Church youth. The camp was amazing. I did learn that my best friend, Brandon's father past away two weeks ago. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
The past few days I've been having going away gatherings. Yesterday, we had one for the Chung Hsing Bible Study and today for the Banner youth group. I will definitely miss all of them a lot. Everyone that I've encountered have really been blessing to my life. It'll be hard to not get to see them everyweek or every other day. I also got to play guitar on the worship team one last time and share a little bit of how God has changed me over the past year at the saturday night service.
I feel like there is not enough time to say goodbye. Where did all the time go? I will be heading back home on Tuesday, August 1st if all goes well. (should fly in at 2:05pm) I look forward to coming home, but will really miss this place and really, really miss all the friends I've made here. It really feels like a second home. Please pray for my re-entry, that it would be a good and healthy return and that I will be able to bring back all the things that I've learned here with me to the US.

God Bless,

Wes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home